GENERAL INFORMATION & INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
All submitted conference papers will be reviewed under a double-blind peer review process. The amount of the conference fee will be determined in accordance with individual review results as follows:
150 € – a paper in English, recommended to be published in the conference proceedings which will be submitted for evaluation by international citation databases (Clarivate Web of Science),
120 € – a paper in Slovak, Czech, Polish, English or other language, which will be published in the standard conference proceedings.
In cases of co-authorship, each co-author pays a conference fee of 70,- €, whether attending the conference or not.
We would like to remind you that it is necessary to respect the deadline for submitting papers (11th October 2020) so we are able to inform you of the results of the review process and to determine your conference fee in sufficient time. In case you are unable to meet the deadline, your paper will not be published. The conference fee covers organisational costs. Note that the conference fee may be paid via bank transfer (please complete your billing information when completing the registration form if you are interested in this option).
Guidelines for Authors
Submission of abstracts: 30th September 2020
Please send your abstract in Slovak, Czech or English and to the minimal extent of 1000 words (including keywords) through registration form by 30th September 2020 at the latest.
Submission of papers: 11th October 2020
Please send your paper in Slovak, Czech or English and to the maximal extent of 10 pages (including abstract in English, keywords, illustrations, charts and list of references) to: marketing.identity(at)fmk.sk using MS Word text editor (.doc or .docx format) by 11th October 2020 at the latest.
Please find the template of contribution in „DOWNLOAD“ section.
- Font size: 12 pt.
- Alignment: justify.
- Spacing: 1.
- All margins: top and bottom 2,5 cm, right and left 2 cm.
- Chart description: above the chart, including the reference.
- Illustration description: under the illustration, including the reference
- Bibliographic references or notes: please use numbered footnotes on the relevant page in accordance with the citation rules approved by the Faculty of Mass Media Communication.
Content arrangement of the paper
PPlease see the paper template available on the conference website.
- Title of the paper in English (14 pt, bold, CAPITAL letters, align centre).
- Name and surname of the author/authors (14 pt, italics, align centre).
- Abstract in English – max. 15 lines.
- Keywords in English – max. 10 words.
- Titles of the chapters (14 pt, bold).
- Text of the paper.
- List of references – according to FMK´s citation rules.
- Contact details – name(s) of the author/authors with full academic degrees, name and address of the affiliated organisation, e-mail(s) of the author/authors (align left).
Scholarly publications related to the conference
- Peer-reviewed conference proceedings that include selected conference contributions in English, which will be suggested for database indexation (Clarivate Web of Science, Scopus, etc.).
- Standard conference proceedings in Slovak, Czech, Polish or other languages.
Conference proceedings related to Marketing Identity 2013 – 2018 have been positively evaluated and indexed by Clarivate Web of Science. Conference proceedings related to the conference Marketing Identity 2019 are currently being evaluated by Clarivate Web of Science.
We would like tWe would like to kindly remind authors that these texts must meet all grammatical, stylistic and scholarly requirements associated with academic writing in English and that translations must reach the highest professional and terminological level.
In case the contributions meet the given requirements, the received papers will be published in peer-reviewed conference proceedings. All texts as submitted must be original, so-far-unpublished (please see the Editorial Policy tab).
Presentations of papers, including discussion, may not exceed 15 minutes.